This page is for information only. Shipping will be automatically added at checkout.
Please refer to the shipping map above. This is for Ground Shipping and lets you know how long it will take to receive your product. If you live on the West Coast, you may want to consider shipping via 2 Day Express to get your item faster. Also, if you ship to an office address, the cost is generally less and generally more secure from hungry porch pirates.
Shipping Information & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- The price of the pies has the cost of packaging included.
- Shipping charges will be added at checkout (FedEx Ground or Express).
- When will I receive my pie?
- The date you pick at checkout is the desired date to receive your pie.
- When do we ship?
- November – March: Mon-Fri; We will ship over the weekend due to the colder months. So a pie with a 3 day transit time ordered on Thurs can ship out on Friday for arrival on Tuesday.
- April – October: During the summer months we do not ship over the weekend to keep the pies from sitting idle in a hot warehouse. So a pie with a 3 day transit time ordered on a Thursday would not be baked and shipped until the following week; Monday and would arrive on Thursday. If Shipping to AK or HI, you need to pay for 2 Day shipping.
Pies will arrive at their destination generally the way we packaged them at our kitchen. Due to the changing nature of shipping, package handlers, automated systems, e-commerce volume, etc... there may be some incidental damage to your pie (bent pie pan, cracked crust, shrink wrap split). If you are unsatisfied with your delivery, contact us so we can file a claim with the shipping carrier (pictures will be required). If your pie is smashed (do not accept the package) or is otherwise inedible, please contact us with pictures so that we can work with the carrier and with you to resolve this issue.