Pre-Order Pies for Father’s Day Starting Now!
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 21. Ordinarily, we’d say buy Dad a tie. But, let’s be honest: how many neckties do you really need when everyone started turning off their cameras during Zoom calls about six weeks ago?
Pre-Orders for Father’s Day Starting Now
This year, get Dad something different – pre-order a sweet or savory pie from Papa C. Pies! We’re shipping pies to dads around the U.S. all week long. Don’t miss these cut-offs:
- Order by June 15 for shipping to PST zones.
- Order by June 16 for shipping to MST zones.
- Order by June 17 for shipping to CST and EST zones.
If you’re in the Nashville area, you’re still welcome to pre-order. However, we will be providing same-day delivery with four hours notice!
Which Ones Are Dad’s Favorite Pies?
Not sure what kind of pie to get Dad for Father’s Day? Here are a few of our favorites!
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Pie is our best-selling pie pie and the Winner of the Best Chocolate Pie in Nashville by popular vote from Nashville Lifestyles Magazine! You can’t go wrong with this decadent and delicious chocolate pie.
- Our Chess Pie is a Southern tradition, and describing it with words is a hard task indeed! Its name is rooted in mystery. With the consistency of a pecan pie (sans pecans) and a taste that’s almost like custard, but uniquely its own, chess pie bears a resemblance to buttermilk or sugar pies. However you want to describe it, this timeless combo of butter, sugar, and eggs – with just a dash of cornmeal and a splash of vinegar – is simply delightful.
- If you’re looking for something savory (and only available locally in Nashville), don’t miss our Roasted Red Pepper & Sausage Quiche, featuring fresh ground sausage, roasted red peppers, fresh grated parmesan, and three-year aged cabot sharp cheddar cheese. It’s out of this world, and makes for a perfect Father’s Day meal Dad will love!
- And if pie isn’t Dad’s first love, let him try our world-famous Cinnamon Rolls, made from scratch over the course of five hours. After preparing a batch, we wait for the yeast to rise, punch it down, add butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon, then cut them up the rolls so they bake to perfection. Buttery icing finishes off these decadent yeast cinnamon rolls.
Order Now: Quantities May Be Limited
Be sure to place your order ASAP. Pies are available locally for pick up and delivery, as well as shipping around the U.S. Order now!